FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Conrad Maldives Rangali Island {MDV}
View Single Post
Old Sep 13, 2021, 3:45 am
MaldivesFreak

Originally Posted by John Thornburgh
MaldivesFreak I just tried to send you a private message re: dining but it bounced back. Let me know the best way to contact you about a proposed dining plan for an upcoming stay. Thanks again for your help!.
Sorry, was offline for a week and catching up on PMs. Will contact you shortly and make one up for you. What are the dates?
[Removed public discussion of moderation per FT Rules]

Originally Posted by AvidFlyer1990
Searched the wiki and couldn’t find this info:

1. Any recent experiences in upgrading from a BV to 2 bedroom villa (2 br DBV or GWV)? If yes, could you please share the cash amount that you had paid for shoulder season - mid September?
2. Is there an airport meet & greet (arrival / departure service assistance) that can be booked through Conrad? If yes, has anyone done it and know what the cost is?
3. Any favorite BV or 2 br DBV of FT’ers here? Any villas to avoid / stay away from?
2. There is a standard meet 'n greet that comes with every reservation. Not sure what you're wanting specifically but it takes care of everything. On departure they take your luggage right up to customs if you need it. Don't need to lift a finger.

3. There are some good recommendations in the wiki for standard BV. Perhaps you missed them.
Actually I've never seen anyone here post about staying in a 2-bed DBV. If you do stay in one please be sure to post back with your experience and some pics.

Last edited by cblaisd; Sep 13, 2021 at 8:59 am Reason: [Removed public discussion of moderation per FT Rules]