FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - LEX Horse & Bourbon DO XVIII, Oct 8-10, 2021
Old Sep 10, 2021, 8:56 pm
Zorak
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by GrjApp
I looked up which horse farm tours list dates for our DO weekend. I know some of us have been to Jonabell, and some people may have been to some of the others listed below. I know I have been to the retired horses farm (not sure if the same one listed below) and one other, which Herb687 might be able to refresh my memory about (I’m thinking it may have been Mill Ridge but not sure).
Originally Posted by cocobird
Would like to join you on the horse tour. I've only been to Mill Ridge, Old Friends (retired thoroughbreds), and WinStar Stallions (not on your list). Enjoyed all three.
I remember going to Old Friends with you guys, I think 2 years ago?

Originally Posted by Herb687
All - who will still be around Sunday night for dinner? I can take on the challenge of Sunday dinner reservations.
I still haven't finalized my plans yet but I am most likely leaving on Monday, so should be around Sunday night and would be interested in dinner.