FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Had Business Platinum previously. Received email offer. Eligible for signup bonus?
Old Sep 9, 2021, 12:03 pm
I Love to Travel

Programs: AA LTP, UA, DL, HH, Marriott/SPG
It definitely has been an interesting year for me, too. I've gotten several offers for biz plats since January and one for biz gold (all NLL). I opened a biz plat in Jan (100K bonus), followed by the biz gold in May (100K), and now just completed a second biz plat bonus (150K). What's interesting is that last month, I got an offer on my latest biz plat acct that for each AU I had, I get 20K MR after each AU spends $4K in 6 months. So, while I added 4 au's, I was able to use 2 AU cards to meet the rest of the $15K spend and also satisfy the $4K spend on each card. So, I ended up getting 150K+40K MR's on the $15K spend. I now also have several AU's on some of my other biz cards with the same offer.

Unfortunately, I have one more saved offer for another biz plat good through 9/30, but now gives me the "We're sorry..." message when I try to access the application. It looks like it's been rescinded... I guess it's better this way since it's removed the temptation to apply for another one 😃