FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA Covid-19 Flight cancellations, rebooking, and refunds | Help and advice thread
Old Sep 4, 2021, 3:49 pm
corporate-wage-slave
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by jnagar
I had the last segment cancelled from my PDX-SEA-LHR-BCN (LHR-BCN cancelled)--PDX-SEA is an Alaska codeshare, remainder of the flights are on BA metal.
1) With the LHR-BCN cancellation you can rebook to another date for that booking, up to 1 year after PDX-SEA as initially scheduled.
2) You can be rebooked LHR-MAD-BCN quite easily
3) You can be rebooked from PDX to SEA or YVR if that helps you make the BCN service (but given 2 that doesn't really make sense).
4) You can also be rebooked PDX-ORD-LHR or PDX-DFW-LHR since AS has codeshares on those routes
5) You can have a full refund.
I can't see a PDX-LAX option but obviously it depends on the date concerned. Not much of this makes sense to me since essentially PDX-BCN looks do-able on some sample dates, with minor route changes, I don't see how LAX helps matters.