FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Amsterdam Renaissance (Netherlands) [Master Thread]
Old Sep 4, 2021, 8:22 am
mcgahat

Programs: It's Complicated...
Staying at the property now and it is a solid choice I think. A few random thoughts on the property.

1. Location is excellent, really close to Central train station and heart of tourist areas.
2. All team members are really friendly and helpful.
3. Lounge is open during the day for coffee and soft drinks starting at 11AM. Evening service is 5.30PM to 7.30 for appetizers and beer and wine til 9.30PM. You will not fill up on the food.
4. Breakfast for elites is at Scossa restaurant and while it is "ok", it is nothing to write home about. Not a huge offering and quality is just average. It is all buffet style and mask wearing in the restaurant is not good.
5. The café at the hotel is reasonably priced and good quality. If you do not have breakfast as a benefit, I would eat there instead.
6. Arrived early and Club room was not available at 10.30AM. They got me into a deluxe room and it is a bit dated but perfectly fine and slightly more roomy than your typical European hotel room. I doubt the club rooms offer much of a difference so happy with where we are.

I got a good rate due to a best rate guarantee claim so I definitely can't complain.