FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Seoul Hyatt Preference?
View Single Post
Old Aug 28, 2021, 5:33 pm
FlyerBeek

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP (3MM), DL PM, BONVOY TITANIUM, HYATT GLOBALIST, HILTON DIAMOND, IHG DIAMOND AMB, et al
Unfortunately, it's been exactly two years since I've been to Seoul (one of my absolutely favorite places) - so I cannot offer any COVID-era experience.

That being said, I'm partial to the Park Hyatt provided you are fine with it's COEX location in Gangnam (a bit away from all the touristy/cultural locations in Seoul - but everything is easily accessible via Metro). I just really love the Park Hyatt's style and how they've incorporated many traditional Korean elements into the design - I also think they have some of the best service of any hotel I've visited in Seoul over the years. The Grand Hyatt is in a better location for tourism and business work in downtown Seoul. Service there is good and they have a club lounge (although I believe it's currently operating under modified hours).

I've yet to stay at the Andaz Seoul, but based on what I've read when it opened I probably would have just picked the Park Hyatt again if I needed to bein Gangnam.

Pretty sure all properties (except Hotel28) have a dedicated thread here on FlyerTalk that you can reference for more details.

-FlyerBeek