FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Lifetime Elite Status General Discussion [Master Thread]
Old Aug 25, 2021, 4:59 am
SPN Lifer
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Saipan, MP 96950 USA (Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands = the CNMI)
Programs: UA Silver, Hilton Silver. Life: UA .57 MM, United & Admirals Clubs (spousal), Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by anyuser
I am stuck on 7 years total with no increment in 2021. I am still emailing but getting nowhere.
Originally Posted by MarrSWAA
I've done nothing wrong, I'm quite literally just trying to get to the bottom of what is a clear glitch on the Marriott side but yet the way I get treated is that I'm annoying them.
Originally Posted by josephstern
Sorry about that, but I think it's the cumulative effect of all of us asking them for the same fix that you are requesting. They're tired of being inundated with our emails looking for a fair resolution. Unfortunately, rather than systemically fixing the problem, they just get more annoyed at us.
Originally Posted by Jailer
I’m just letting Marriott slap me into 2022 and waiting till June to match when my 9th year showed in 2020. Maybe I’ll call in July 2022 if not resolved organically.

. . . it’s hard to drop kick Marriott over this serious back office fumble.
Originally Posted by rbAA
I recently contacted MR CS and was told that they would have this fixed in Sept this year. We'll see.
We've been Bonv°yed for years!

I'll believe it when I see it.