FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Lifetime Elite Status General Discussion [Master Thread]
Old Aug 24, 2021, 10:29 am
Jailer

Location: SoCal; DO-RAGS: Old Gold tagged, PIP, LatPass 1/2, AA 4MM, HH LT Diamond, Marriott Titanium/LT Plat, Omni
Ironically, at the Marriott Moxy in Chattanooga was this sign: “I just called momma and asked if the offer to slap me into next year was still on the table.”

Other than reading this Chattanooga Choo Choo of a train wreck thread, I’m just letting Marriott slap me into 2022 and waiting till June to match when my 9th year showed in 2020. Maybe I’ll call in July 2022 if not resolved organically.

Off topic, this was my first ever Moxy stay and I liked it, certainly better than a generic Hampton, although the target audience was half my age, hell maybe one-third. Continuing off topic, the higher end Bonvoy properties in Nashville are so much more interesting and the breakfasts so seamless compared to Hilton, it’s hard to drop kick Marriott over this serious back office fumble. And while not a Hyatt guy, I don’t see how the obviously newer Nashville Grand Hyatt compares with the Noelle or Union Station, but I have a bit of a passion for historic properties so YMMV.