FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Status of United Clubs at EWR (C74 reopened 11 Oct 2023)
Old Aug 24, 2021, 8:59 am
tarheelnj

Programs: UA MM 1K, AA MM Gold, Marriott LT Platinum
Flying out of Terminal A on Friday and thought I'd throw out a question to 1kvoice to see what the response was about the UC there. I'm not sure the agent actually read my question.

Question:

Hello,
My flying is starting to increase again, and I have my first EWR Terminal A departure post-pandemic soon.
It looks from the UA App that the Terminal A United Club is closed. Is that true? Now that flights are regularly departing from Terminal A, shouldn't it be reopened? I guess I could enter Terminal C, visit one of the two (overcrowded) United Clubs there, and take the bus to Terminal A, but that's not very convenient if I'm going to arrive about 1.5 hours before flight departure.

Response:

Hi Tarheelnj,
Our lounges should always be enjoyable and a great place to relax. We're working to improve our services and amenities since the pandemic halted travel and the clubs temporarily closed.Thank you for your honest feedback. I'll share it with our United Club team.
We hope your next visit leaves a better impression, and that you'll give us the opportunity to provide you with a more positive experience in the future.
We thank you for your continued loyalty, as a valued Premier one million mile 1K customer.

Regards,
xxxxx
Customer Care