FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - How much power does this FA (nonrev) have?
Old Aug 23, 2021, 1:48 pm
LondonElite
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by chleonard
Their traveling partners can be just as bad. I was on a flight a few years ago where I happened to have a row of MCE to myself. Just as boarding was finishing, a non-rev shows up at my row with his wife and daughter. Wife immediately tells me I have to move because the family can't be split up, not asks just *tells* me to move - only other open seat on the whole plane is very last row middle seat next to the lavs. I say "no I paid for this seat weeks ago, sorry" (no AA status here but I did specifically pay for the extra legroom - I'm tall and anything except a MCE aisle is very uncomfortable). Wife (who is very obviously drunk btw) continues berating me while the husband keeps telling her it's no big deal before taking that last row seat. Wife and daughter finally take the seats next to me and give me dagger eyes for the next three hours, fun!
That would have been an immediate call sign event for me. Let the actual FA deal with them.