FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - How much power does this FA (nonrev) have?
Old Aug 23, 2021, 11:31 am
PUCCI GALORE
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
I find it incredible that anyone, Flight Attendant, CEO, or Cleaning Lady would dare push someonelse''s luggage and sit down without a word. You were polite - I would not have been and I would have asked when she pulled the American Airlines and hostility nonsense replied that in Pucci Galore's earshot we do not tolerate rudeness or insolence. I would report her. I did have a PanAm Flight Attendant pull them same with a passenger. She was positioning and had no less than four pieces of hand luggage when she was actually permitted one. I did the same and PanAm were informed that one of their employees had caused a problem with one of BA's passenger as she insisted on putting her bags under his seat as well. He was having none of it, and neither was I. She was very rude - don't let her get away with it.

Nevertheless she may have been commuting at her expense and she had probably paid for the seat - so she may not have been non-rev if she was out of uniform.