FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [NEWBIE LOUNGE] Ask Your Lufthansa Group Questions Here [2016-]
Old Aug 17, 2021, 4:17 am
Fabo.sk

Programs: Der 5* FTL
Originally Posted by agurkas
Originally booked BOS-FRA-VNO premium econ. So BOS-FRA was N and FRA-VNO was Y. Decided to do their biz class bid and ended up snagging BOS-FRA and now the ticket says P for that segment. Trying to upgrade FRA - VNO segment to business (shows as $39) which I figure if I do it, I can get into LH lounge instead of tracking to Terminal 2 to Priority Pass lounge. But looks like I get error code
"The current booking situation required a recalculation of upgrade availabilities. Unfortunately, we can no longer offer you an upgrade for a fixed price. We kindly ask for your understanding. You may try to request an upgrade at a later point in time again. (119308)"

Any idea? I guess if that does not work I can go try to buy a pass for the lounge. Just trying to stay out of the hustle of allegedly busy FRA
Forget T2. Lounges are not worth the walk.

You can buy in to the lounge at https://lufthansa.travelintegration.com/lounges but it would be more expensive than the $39 for upgrade on the flight as well. Do try and call them.