FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Mileage runs for Flying Blue - best routes?
Old Aug 13, 2021, 4:19 pm
Concerto
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
Originally Posted by Fabo.sk
BUD would be nice, quite convenient for me (especially once Hungary finished the M31 extension), but well served by both KL and AF.
All the usual suspects are therefore 1 stop. In the south, the only remotely interesting thing I've been able to find is BUD-CDG-SOF-VAR, except that SOF-VAR is of course domestic, there is an overnight in one direction, and I'm not even sure if that domestic books into J.
If you don't mind the cold and the dark though, there seems to be an option of flying to Norway for about 550 (6 legs, possible under 500 with 5 legs) - if you go to either Torp (not Gardermoen, has to be Oslo Torp) or for a little extra, Bergen.
What's the M31?
Apart from Budapest, I was rather hoping a place like Alesund might be an idea for a run. Ideally, I would like somewhere in the UK, like Humberside, maybe starting from NUE as f0zzyNUE suggested. When I've finished the current run of work and recordings I will start having a look at it all.