FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - DISCUSSION for Hilton Honors Hotels in or near Miami, Florida, USA {US-FL}
Old Aug 13, 2021, 9:15 am
kklems
Original Member

Programs: Marriott Titanium, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, HHonors Diamond, AA Plat Pro, UA Silver
Originally Posted by Kentish Steve
Thanks for your reply Super Mario I'm happy to look at either beach or not it's more about the facilities including the pool and the quality of the hotel without busting the bank (if that's possible in Miami lol). We will be without a car and as I said coming from the port so I guess somewhere connected to transportation (appreciate there's also Uber) Old reviews on this site suggest little or no recognition for Diamonds in a lot of the Hilton properties in the area, so interested to know if that's still the case and which ones to avoid and which to look at. I looked at the Conrad and it does look good.
If you stay at the Curio let us know how it went. Was looking at booking it in October. As far as elite recognition in Miami that is a universal problem across the brands. Miami is a normally a high demand tourist area and there is little incentive to offer things for free when the next guest will come along and pay for same elevated room rate without status.