FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hawaii - added COVID requirements for Canadian travelers over Mainland USA travelers
Old Aug 4, 2021, 10:09 pm
Finkface

Programs: AS 75k, UA peon, BA Bronze, AC E50k, Marriott Plat, HH Diamond, Fairmont Plat (RIP)
Originally Posted by whitethunder
Ahh ok gotcha, well I've decided I will be the first guinea pig, I will just enter an AC flight number and get tested through lifelabs in ON and fly on UA and hope for the best, I am fairly sure I'll be OK since the hawaii form doesn't have the flight details (I don't think anyways)

I will let everyone know how it goes after the 23rd...

Any chance you know of any places to get a quick PCR test to get back to canada in Kona, I want a fast ID NOW test that I could get Monday before our late night flight back to SFO

Thanks again
Looking forward to hearing if it all goes well. I think you will be fine. The only place I have used in Kona was last year at https://dlslab.com/locations/big-isl...a1eJVjJR1NRris. It was $125 and I got the results in about 24 hours. In HNL, I use Walgreens (no IDNow at Walgreens on the BI or HNL unfortunately) and have always gotten reaults in about 27 hours there as well.