FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hawaii - added COVID requirements for Canadian travelers over Mainland USA travelers
Old Aug 4, 2021, 9:51 pm
whitethunder

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by Finkface
I have used Carbon through Alaska Airlines twice before and while they did ask for flight info when I made the booking, they did not ask for it when I actually took the test. So I am sure I could have entered any flight number. And the test results come from a lab so they definitely don’t include flight information. I think they ask just to make sure you are in the right time frame (within 72 hours) for the test. I am reasonably sure it will work but it would be nice to have an actual data point to confirm.

As of now, my SafeTravels is showing exempt with just my vaccine upload so hopefully I can get in before Ige changes the rules again.
Ahh ok gotcha, well I've decided I will be the first guinea pig, I will just enter an AC flight number and get tested through lifelabs in ON and fly on UA and hope for the best, I am fairly sure I'll be OK since the hawaii form doesn't have the flight details (I don't think anyways)

I will let everyone know how it goes after the 23rd...

Any chance you know of any places to get a quick PCR test to get back to canada in Kona, I want a fast ID NOW test that I could get Monday before our late night flight back to SFO

Thanks again