FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Centurion Lounge JFK T-4 [Open 9 October 2020]
Old Aug 2, 2021, 9:54 pm
Zorak
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by truncated
Salad was very good, and chicken is hard to mess up, but rigatoni was bland and somewhat disappointing, and soup was watery.
Originally Posted by Brandinho1
To echo truncated the menu has changed and to me the Rigatoni was off the charts. I could have taken the whole pan home lol.
Finally had my first visit here evening of 8/1. Maybe we caught it on an off day or you got a good one but I also was not a fan of the rigatoni, and the chicken was dry (but visiting towards the end of the evening might have affected this)

They had a curried vegetable stew, and I really enjoyed the flavor, but not something you want to have too much of before a transcon

Loved the speakeasy vibe, although I hate the metal panel behind your head that makes it impossible to sit back and relax in those chairs.

I accidentally entered at 3h8m before my flight and started to say something like "oh, I'm not sure if..." and looked at my watch but they didn't even blink.