FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Westin Washington Dulles Airport, VA [Master Thread]
Old Aug 1, 2021, 8:52 am
CO-PLAT

Programs: Delta Platinum & 2MM, Marriott Lifetime TIT, Hertz Pres Club, IHG Gold, *A Gold
Originally Posted by arlflyer
See below for the latest info I have seen (from a stay earlier this week).
Same letter in my room today. Fact is that when I landed at 11:10 PM last night, I called the property and they said the shuttle was automatically running every 30 minutes. I missed the 11:15, but caught the 11:45 (with my DTW-based Delta flight crew that came in from MSP).

I checked in through the app and requested 3PM checkout. It was later confirmed. TIT-E has choice of breakfast or points.

Room is clean and spacious. Mini refrigerator is cold. Lighting is good. Plentiful USB and traditional power ports. 55" Samsung LED TV with access to Amazon Prime, Netflix...View of a small lake. Gym is very nice. Lots of Life Fitness machines. They have a refrigerator with cold towels.

This would have been a flawless stay had I not been locked out of my room this afternoon. I don't request late checkout often, but I have never seen it executed well at any property.

Last edited by CO-PLAT; Aug 1, 2021 at 2:49 pm