FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Apple switching to ARM for the Macs
View Single Post
Old Jul 31, 2021, 8:50 pm
LIH Prem

I played with banktivity a bit, and I was hopeful about it, but it didn't really import everything, some accounts like my current mortgage account weren't imported at all, though I exported everything. That of course left dangling transfers for my mortgage payments.

I tried qfx first and banktivity gave up with a parsing error, so I tried gif, it imported that, but not correctly, some of my credit card accounts now have positive balances in banktivity so not all of the historical transactions were imported correctly. I looked at one account and the error in the balance started back in 2015.

To be fair, I have a huge quicken file, dating back to 1992, so I'm not surprised that the complexity caused issues. I had some ideas about trying some different things but I gave up after a while.

I'd say it's worth a try though, and it comes with a 30-day trial before you need a subscription. Thanks for the info.

But for me, the crossover tools seems like a better option, you actually run quicken for windows within crossover using the same (copy) of your quicken data file.

-David