FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Is using a company like business-class.com a good idea?
Old Jul 22, 2021, 4:41 pm
dbatl

Originally Posted by beautifulangela
I hope I’m not posting in the wrong place. I don’t know flying at all, but I have developed some health issues and can only tolerate flying non stop and business. I have never used miles or a third party company, but need to access less expensive first/business class fares. Is using a company like business-class.com a bad idea?
NO!!! Stay away from this company. Their entire operation is sketchy and don't let TrustPilot reviews fool you. You need to just book with the airlines. I am amongst several other individuals are going through legal action against them. The way they procure the tickets can have you stuck out of the country without of a flight.

They are not reputable nor can you get your money back in case something happens. There is no "discounted fares" outside what you can get yourself via Amex, Expedia, etc or the airlines themselves by purchasing ahead of time, getting status and simply do the regular stuff. These companies are not giving you much of a discount anyways.