FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New Wyndham Credit Cards
View Single Post
Old Jul 21, 2021, 10:28 am
flyer4512

Originally Posted by cmmarcoux
My concern really did boil down to 5/24. I've been hitting signup bonuses pretty hard this spring/summer. 4 new revolvers since April. A fifth new acct reporting would put me on the wrong side of 5/24 until May 2023 . . . so it's not something I was taking lightly. Agree that the current offer is really good. I wasn't thinking of Caesar's. Just normal hotel spend. A 4* Tryp/Trademark/Wyndham/Grand hotel in New York, Boston, Philly etc is 27k points. A comparable Hilton property would be 50k-70k points. Plus, Wyndham has lots of solid 15k options in Germany (13.5k w/ rebate), and some interesting caribbean properties...all 27k points/night, max. Definitely an underrated card, imo.

Per the Wyndham mobile app, it looks like the current offer is valid until mid-October. I'll definitely get a business app in before the promo ends. Waiting for now simply to minimize odds of rejection. There's no way my 'business' has enough revenue for an approval without my personal income/credit to guarantee it. My Earner+ credit line was lower than I expected, given my FICO score, and debt-to-income, which makes me think that Barclays UW is probably wary of my # of new accts. I'll give it a few weeks, take the edge off of their concerns re: credit-seeking behavior, but still get that biz app submitted before the 90k sub expires.
I had no problem getting the business card as a startup SP.

My wife applied last week using the same and was approved today.