FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Ziva Cancun - REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Jul 21, 2021, 5:47 am
parrotheadmjb

Originally Posted by br0wntown
Looking to book a room with points in Mid november. (stil trying to decide if we should split our stay up for the other cancun properties at ziva riviera, andaz maya, or GH)

Would I be able to book the TT with points? Has anyone thats not a globalist tried to upgrade to corner with either extra points or cash?
i saw one DP from user 168 who said that's not allowed but wondering if we can do points + cash.

Another question is, if you werent able to book the TT rooms or the standard corner suites, would you guys still recommend the ziva stay?

current an explorist with a WOH card
You definitely cannot book TT with points. If you contact Marisol Garcia she will quote you cash upgrade prices it's likely going to be the price of of room you want minus the cash price of the room you booked on points. Ziva is amazing you really don't need a big room, The only things good about TT in my opinion are hydrotherapy and Punta Vista rooftop bar, nobody outside TT can access Punta Vista.