FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Canada officials say vaxx req for visitors, random testing to end by 30 Sept.2022
Old Jul 16, 2021, 6:06 pm
under2100

I know some of you have been frequent cross border travelers during these times, and wondered how you deal with closely spaced entries into Canada? I found that after arriving, the Arrivecan app keeps pinging me for updates/symptom reporting, which I gather I can ignore if I do not need to quarantine. However, I left Canada again shortly after my arrival, and then re-entered, so that the 2nd entry is within 14 days of the first. I found that I cannot tell ArriveCan that I had left Canada, nor can I tell it that I am entering again on a separate trip, and so I could not upload my new entry details into the app. In the end, I had to create a new account with a different email (and now they both ping me every day). I am now leaving yet again and re-entering, on what I think will be Day 14 of entry1, so I'm not sure if I will have to create yet another account. Is there some other workaround than keep creating more accounts?