FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Flame-Free Questions on A3 - ask your newbie (and not so newbie) questions here
Old Jul 13, 2021, 4:01 pm
Chiller3333

Programs: BAEC GGL, A3*S, Bonvoy Gold, HH Gold
Originally Posted by KL808
Guys I noticed that flights that I've flown, and know should get miles on, shows "zero" award miles and "875" tier miles. I have multiple of these even on long sector from IST-LAX in J showing zero award miles but a number under tier miles.

So does that mean those flights I took only received tier miles and did not post to my account? I cant really tell right now because I'm in a "together" account.

Is it counted or should I ring them up?
In a together account you have 2 lists of transactions, "my transactions" and "together transactions".
My guess is that you are looking at the together transactions which only record the award miles (since those go into the together account).
Under my transactions you'll find the exact opposite, tier miles but 0 award miles. Those go into your account (where only tier miles matter).

Edit: exact opposite, you are looking at "my transactions" and not "together transactions". So flip everything I wrote