FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Delta Extensive Hold Times during COVID-19 (consolidated thread)
Old Jul 9, 2021, 11:22 am
Zorak
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by FlyerWx
I just tried again 48 hours ago and still nothing... I'm probably on a list or something (or they really do respond quicker if you have status)
Probably the latter, but I would also guess (just speculating) that it probably depends which category/checkboxes you check off, with certain ones receiving higher priority.

Originally Posted by diburning
Is there a line to call to reach someone who handles SkyMiles? I had a flight credit incorrectly. I booked flights last year with Delta Gift Cards, which I then had to cancel due to the pandemic, and the credits that the system generated were broken due to the payment type, so they had to manually reissue them. When I used them last month I wasn't credited the MQMs, MQDs, or SkyMiles for the portion paid for by the credits.

I sent them a message on the contact form on the website a week after the flight credited. That was close to a month ago. I didn't receive any sort of response or fix.
I'm still waiting for anything other than an automated response from a crediting issue in April others do seem to have had luck getting these fixed immediately by calling in but I haven't tried asking yet myself.