FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - W Ibiza Spain [Master Thread]
View Single Post
Old Jul 8, 2021, 5:30 pm
xxxxx

I’m here now and it definitely doesn’t meet the W standard yet as some aspects really let it down. I love the brand and stay at Ws wherever and babe stayed at about 20 including most of the “escapes”.

On arrival there are no staff to greet you or take your bags and upon check in we were allocated the incorrect room which was never fixed as we’d unpacked and couldn’t be bothered to repack our things and unpack again.

Our room wasn’t ready when we arrived as it was before check in time. We went out to explore but nobody called as promised to tell us the room was ready which is such an easy thing to get right.

When I was bitten by a dog they were zero help so I had to sort help out myself.

Housekeeping is hit and miss, sometimes the room is cleaned, sometimes it isn’t. Requests for towels and ice etc sometimes go unanswered.

When you chase things up you just get a perfunctory reply.

The gym is a small sweatbox so you won’t be able to workout while you’re here.

Both the pool downstairs and the rooftop pool are great and the decor is amazing. It really fits in with the vibe here.

They only provide the minimum to Titanium/Platinum here, so breakfast or points only. This is obviously absolutely fine, just an FYI.

On my next visit to Ibiza I’ll be back to my usual until I hear something a little more positive about W Ibiza.