FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - UK arrivals - pre-departure, quarantine and post-arrival [currently no requirements]
Old Jul 8, 2021, 6:36 am
taxicabnumber

Programs: AA EXP, DL DM, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by KSVVZ2015
You have got to be kidding with respect to no overseas vaccinations? I am a UK resident. Just because I was vaccinated in New York - same Pfizer - same protocol - I will be told to self isolate when I return post July 19 but if I got it here I wouldn't? That's total and complete BS when I freed up two jabs for someone else in the UK. How long do you think this will be the case? If this will be more than a few weeks - then I will go get a third shot and a fourth shot here.
Are you registered to a UK GP? If so, there's a way for them to update your vaccine records so that they show up in the NHS system (or at least this is definitely true in the case of "one dose in the UK, one dose abroad", but I assume the protocol would be the same if you got them both abroad?). I got Dose 1 in the UK and Dose 2 in the US -- had to email proof of Dose 2 (aka the CDC card) to my GP, along with some basic info, but it worked out and the NHS app now shows both jabs for me.