FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [HYATT NEWBIE LOUNGE - 2016] Ask Your Questions Here (flame/snark free)
Old Jul 6, 2021, 4:33 pm
59Impala
formerly a193991

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
Originally Posted by xooz
And... to drag this out... I would have 2 rooms, one booked with certs and a suite booked with cash plus an extra 6K points (an "LP" Suite Upgrade), Would I get free parking with the cert based reservation? The benefits description says free parking on "free nights", so I would assume I should get free parking with the cert reservation room?
I have never had issues with benefits extended to 3 rooms. A 3-week vacation and a 2 week vacation, each a roadtrip in multiple Hyatts. Plus a couple of single nighters.

this included free parking for 2 cars, Club access or free breakfast for 6 people, and more. Only a 4pm checkout at a resort (where no late checkout is guaranteed) was granted but for „just“ 1 room.

GoH is certainly a good option and is „more guaranteed“, but mind that you get base points for up to 3 rooms as well. Incidentials on the GoH folio would not give you points.