FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Avis Fleet List (US & Canada Cars by Class)
Old Jul 6, 2021, 2:32 pm
montusama

Originally Posted by IAHtraveler
From what I've seen lately, the Voyager/Grand Caravan are most common, with many Pacificas in the fleet as well. Siennas are often spotted but much less common and lower trim levels. I'm still seeing a few (low trim) Kia Sedona but not any Carnivals yet. The Pacifica is by far my favorite minivan buy the GC is also very well equipped. Both have great fold-flat seats in rows 2 & 3. As for trying to get a specific one, it's the luck of the draw. You can ask, but lots have been very empty lately so you might not have good luck getting a specific model. If you get stuck with something poor, you can always go to another/larger site and ask to swap out.

For what it's worth, the last GC actually rolled off the production line last August! It's been fleet-only for a while but they held onto that for as long as they possibly could.

Thank you for your reply. Somehow we got a Nissan Pathfinder. Most of my stuff managed to fit, the rest was trashed. I'm kinda unhappy about this but it's technically not my rental. Not sure if we have any recourse to begin with or if it's even worth the effort. I just need to move.