FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Resorts World Las Vegas Opens June 24!!
View Single Post
Old Jul 1, 2021, 8:44 am
rawsushiii

I have a few questions that I would appreciate if anyone could provide some ideas/discussion!

With the new change to the Daily Food & Beverage Credit for Hilton Honor's Diamond members, the revised credit will be $25 per day per guest (up to a maximum of 2 guests) for this resort as it falls under the LXR portfolio, correct? From what I read on the Hilton site, this can be used for any food/drink at ANY time during your stay, not just limited to breakfast.

With that being said, has anyone had any experience using their annual Amex Aspire $250 resort credit towards their stay here? Any issues with charging food, spa experiences, or even shopping from the hotel to their room and getting it reimbursed by the credit card benefit? I'm interested especially with the fact that this combines 3 properties (Hilton, Conrad, & Crockfords) into one so not sure if there was any hiccups in how it gets coded. (my assumption though would be if you can charge it to your room, resort credit consumption should be no issue since this falls under a hilton.com/resorts location).

Thanks very much in advance for the insight!