FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Chase Sapphire Preferred (CSP) : 60K , $4k spend, $95 fee. (2013-2023)
Old Jun 29, 2021, 6:13 am
EdofFX

Programs: HHonors Gold, IHG Platinum, Marriott nobody
Originally Posted by Chris58
I'm just curious what Freedom you PC'd your C$R to, (Old original Freedom, Flex, or Freedom Unlimited)?

I'd love another old Freedom, (but I opened a Flex last October and I seem to recall you can't have two of this product)?
I PC'd to Freedom Unlimited, but I think everyone's need is different. I already have the old Freedom and the Freedom Flex. So I already have 2x the limit for the quarterly bonus in any category. It is slightly better for me to have the option of 1.5 point for everyday spend that have no extra bonus.

I would love to have a second Freedom Flex if the $12,000 grocery bonus for the first year is still around. Unfortunately, they took away that for new applicants.

I think you can still PC to Freedom Flex if you already have one, basically on earlier reports. I don't know if the old Freedom is better than the Freedom Flex, FF seems to have the exact same bonus categories as the old Freedom.