FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - QR Suites: JFK - JNB $2350
View Single Post
Old Jun 23, 2021, 11:13 am
MrJBoy

Programs: UA & AA 1 million miler
Originally Posted by HLCinCOU
Yes, but be real careful that the one you're buying includes the various QR codes and access to the online proctor. Apparently they sell the exact same test without online proctoring, and that doesn't count to get into the country. If you go to emed dot com and click "order now" they'll sell you a six-pack for $150, which is where I got mine. They say to bring multiple tests with you when traveling in case a test is inconclusive; not sure how often that happens, but my travel buddy and I each brought three and only needed one apiece. The biggest drawback IMO is that the packaging is kinda bulky; as a carryon-only guy I found 3 tests taking up as much space as at least 2 pairs of jeans borderline criminal.
Thanks for the info. I checked the website and found it looked there was a sleeve version which is probably not bulkier than the box version??? but I don't know where I can buy the sleeve version...
Also, if I purchase the six-pack for myself, can I share one of them with my travel companion? I am asking this because when I try to purchase them, it asks if I'm ordering for myself or someone else...