FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Buying Individual Bulk Fares Directly from United / United Vacations
Old Jun 21, 2021, 6:53 pm
Micp3208

Programs: UA 1K
Here are three recent examples of Bulk tickets with packages through United Vacations.

1. Philadelphia to Puerto Vallarta with connections (ORD outbound/IAH return) was selling for ~1200 the premium cabin per person. Same flights — with a throw away hotel room included in the price came to ~2000 for both of us. I valued the hotel at about ~65 based on what it was going for on other sites.

2. Newark to Miami was selling for ~678 in the premium cabin. I booked another throw away room at a hostel that was listed on the hostel site for ~21. The total was 443.

3. Newark to Cancun was ~920, but I booked my room and flight for 1908. The room through the properties website and Apple Vacations (same company as United Vacations) was going to cost me 1206. So here I feel like I saved about ~200.

The pricing does not always work out to be a great deal, especially close-in and for popular destinations or premium routes, but it is definitely worth checking it out!