FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Accor/ ALL: experiences with best price guarantee
Old Jun 17, 2021, 12:22 am
Slc2012

ALL / Best Price Guarantee / Experience / Poor customer service / Platinum customer.

After booking a 10 night stay on the ALL app, I went by curiosity to see some reviews of the hotel and some pictures of the hotel on the internet. I realized at that moment that the hotel reservation was much cheaper on "Hotels.com" with the same conditions.
So I submitted a complaint within 24 hours via the Best Price Guarantee form. The next day I received an email from ALL Customer service telling me :

Thank you for contacting ALL - Accor Live Limitless customer service.
I hope you are doing well.
I have checked your screenshots and can say that your Best Price Guarantee claim may be valid.
Just to be on the safe side, I will pass it on to the hotel who will deal with your request and get back to us with a final answer.
I will get back to you as soon as possible.
For any other request, I am at your disposal.
Accor thanks you for your preference and your confidence in our services.
I wish you a good day.

After 6 days, I sent back an email to Accor Live Limitless customer service, indicating that the hotel is currently closed and that I have noted that according to article 5 of the general conditions a return will be made within 7 days.

Still not having any answer, I decide to call Accor Live Limitless customer service - I was informed that the waiting time was 18 minutes. I had to wait for 1 hour and 22 minutes before to get someone on the line. He found my request and told me that he will inform his supervisor and that he would get back to me within the day.

The next day, still no answer from ALL. I decided to call again Accor Live Limitless customer service. The customer service tells me
- He doesn't understand why I still haven't received a return.
- He cannot process this type of request at his level.
- My request is being processed by his supervisor, but he cannot commit to a return date.

For his information, I remind him that according to the general conditions, a return within 7 days is foreseen (article 5).

This experience clearly shows that ALL delays returns on guaranteed price requests, most likely to discourage people.
The poor quality of customer service which cannot handle these requests.