FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Conrad Maldives Rangali Island {MDV}
View Single Post
Old Jun 13, 2021, 5:45 am
MaldivesFreak

Originally Posted by Youngtraveldude
We’re currently here and for our final night need to decide between Sunset Grill and Mandhoo. Which would you choose? We’ll have eaten at Koko, Cheese & Wine Bar (tasting menu) and Ufaa by the time we get to the last night.
Both are great. I guess you haven't been to both already so if you want to watch the sunset then Sunset Grill. We always do that restaurant on the last night and I recommend it to everyone but that's just us.

Actually I've just thought of something. Why don't you take a look at the menus now and choose a main from Sunset Grill (so you can watch the sunset, get there early at 6:45 or 7PM) and a dessert from Mandhoo and go to both! That would be perfect especially since it looks like you haven't yet been to either and the occupancy is really low at the moment from what I see on the thread so probably easily doable. Actually you could order any dessert from the Rangali Bar / IVD menu if you wanted and just have it delivered to Mandhoo. They might charge you but probably won't. Tell them what you want to do and they'll make it happen. Enjoy your last night in paradise!