FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - UK arrivals - pre-departure, quarantine and post-arrival [currently no requirements]
Old Jun 12, 2021, 4:57 pm
corporate-wage-slave
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by enviroian
I can mail it actually. Is there a type of post I can buy that confirms delivery like they do here in the US? Is that what you are referring to with regular priority? I'll check the royal mail and see what my options are. Maybe they won't take it since it's a test but aren't there other test makers out there where all you have to do is drop it in a post box? Perhaps that's why my test was only 47 quid. LOL
If you have access to a printer, use Tracked 24 via the Royal Mail online, and stick the label over the Randox address label on the polythene envelope. This can use any post box but the Prority Mail boxes are best. You can track the number ending GB under the second bar code. The printing process includes the postage and the address label in one. There is a mechanism of getting a QR code on to a phone, then going to the delivery office near to you (normally used to collect missed postage) where they will also print out the label. Delivery Offices currently have very constrained hours, usually just a few in the morning. See my review of Randox in the BA forum of how I used the DX depot box, it also has a tracing mechanism on the DX website and seems to guarantee an early arrival at the lab. But Royal Mail Tracked 24 should be fine, it costs £4 and you can use Paypal.