FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Delta Status Accelerator - 2021/2022 Skymiles Year
Old Jun 10, 2021, 9:47 am
gooselee
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Scattered Smothered Covered Medallion, Some hotel & car stuff, Kroger Plus Card
Originally Posted by DCAhome
I just finished an award flight where I had paid ($) upgrades for 3 of the 4 segments. Very odd postings. MQM on the first two segments (which were upgraded) had base MQM but not class of service MQM. But, the Accelerator MQM were calculated off the base plus bonus MQM. On my 4th segment (also upgraded), I had base MQM, no bonus MQM, and Accelerator was calculated on just the base MQM. So, the calculations are wrong, and inconsistently wrong as well.
Sounds like fun!

Originally Posted by xliioper
The T&C's say RUC/GUC's upgraded tickets don't qualify for higher bonus amounts. Mileage Upgrade Awards and upgrades purchased at check-in/gate are also excluded. Basically, only FCM upgrades purchased prior to check-in appear to qualify for higher bonus.
  • Paid upgrades exclude Upgrade certificates, Mileage Upgrade Awards or upgrades purchased at check-in or at the gate.
Yep, would only expect them to post at the economy "rates". But some of the other posts sounded like they were posting with no MQM at all.