FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Grand Hyatt Vail REVIEW MASTER THREAD
View Single Post
Old Jun 7, 2021, 1:59 pm
nmoe

Programs: Delta Diamond; Hyatt Diamond
We finished our work from Hyatt stay last Friday and they did do the Champagne Sabering on Thursday.

Also an absolutely wonderful stay based on the service provided. Front desk was easy to work with as I had reserved 2 rooms (1 for my family and 1 for my parents). The team behind the text message requests was amazing and even sent up 8 AAA batteries when I asked where the closest store was so I could purchase them for a birthday present my daughter just received.

As was mentioned above, most of the suites are on the backside of the property away from the creek. We did receive an upgrade into the Gore Creek Suite on the creek side. The room was great for our family and we did have our screened windows open most of the time. The only downside of the room was that even though it was on the creek side, it was on the top floor, so no balcony and smaller windows. Still a fantastic deal.

Breakfast was covered in full every morning without hassle. Our waiter put AUTO in the tip line and it looked like 20% was added for the staff and we never saw any of it on the final bill.

Overall a wonderful stay and a great deal with the Work from Hyatt rate.