FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Award Ticket Success - Post It Here
View Single Post
Old May 29, 2021, 8:26 pm
maverikbc

Programs: DL Gold, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond, Best Western Diamond Selec
Originally Posted by maverikbc
YVR-SEA-LAX-SAL-LAX-YVR main for 10.5k and C$154 RT. Cash on this route is also cheap, especially J, but I wanted a full flexibility of award ticket for now. Cash price for the same itinerary was c$312. 10.5k mi was worth C$158, it gave CAD 1.5cpm.
A map from Great Circle Mapper - Great Circle Mapper
now I saw better dates for 500mi less, so I went to make a change. After pressing the change or confirm button on the final page including the refund of 500mi and 0 difference in fees and taxes, the screen said there was a problem, and instructed me to call. I haven't received any confirmations, so I'm glad that I took a screen shot of the final page.

Before I call them I've noticed these irregularities:
* 500mi hasn't been refunded yet, and transaction history hasn't shown this change.
* The itinerary has been updated, but one flight (WS) from old booking still shows up. It needs to be deleted, so it won't trigger the no show and the rest of my itinerary gets cancelled.
*. I can request to be on waitlist for C+, but not F.
* All DL metals class changed from main cabin (N) to main cabin (NX).
*. When I press 'view receipt' it shows old dates.

It's been like this for a few hours now after logging out and back in multiple times.

I'm not in a hurry, so I'll give them a few days before calling them, but it can be frustrating if I was trying to book something else and 500mi short.