FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Global Entry Renewal Information and Processing Timelines
Old May 27, 2021, 9:00 pm
LtKernelPanic

Not explicitly but when he sat down he said he needed to see my passport and he needed to update my photo and finger prints and then I'd be on my way. After that he just asked me to verify my full name and current address. The last thing he said before I left was I was good until 2025, my PASSID number would remain the same and to expect my new GE card in 7-10 days. No other travel related questions were asked. I wouldn't be surprised if I got flagged for needing my fingerprints recaptured because both times I've used GE I had issues at the kiosk which doesn't surprise me because the agent who took them originally had problems capturing them. Then again maybe I was selected at random to have to interview again. Either way the officer was really nice and professional which made for a smooth process. If it wasn't for having several interviews canceled or rescheduled it would have been a simple renewal.