FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Vaccine status in app, "Your Shot to Fly" sweepstakes, Unlimited Free Flights for 1yr
Old May 27, 2021, 11:07 am
WineCountryUA
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.997MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by bl4666
I uploaded my vaccine record, but now in the United App I can't see that they have my vaccine record.
I can see the COVID-19 vaccination documentation section in my profile and the option to add record to my profile. If I click on that again it says I have already entered the sweep stake, but I do not see any indication that they already have my record.
Does anyone know how you can tell if the vaccine record is received?
For now, the sweepstakes notification is the only indication you have uploaded your vax card.

It is not clear how UA plans to make use of the vax card. To be honest, it does nothing useful now. It is believed UA is collecting this info to see if they can get enough to potential do something useful. Presently only a very countries will permit entry based on being vax'ed and that info you will have to provide that on entry.

So presently this is a data collection process by UA and unclear it will provide any travel benefits.

Last edited by WineCountryUA; May 27, 2021 at 11:14 am Reason: moved to existing thread