FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA Covid-19 Flight cancellations, rebooking, and refunds | Help and advice thread
Old May 24, 2021, 12:47 am
corporate-wage-slave
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by peteryu
I will keep trying to reach BA via phone but If I cannot get through 24 hours before freight do I still have the option of getting a voucher if it is less than 24 hours before freight ?

By the way, is it necessary that the person who booked ( in my case the person controlling the Executive Club household account ) needs to call personally or any passenger in the same booking can call BA so as to increase the chance of reaching them via phone ?
The traveller or the BAEC controller needs to contact BA. You do have the FTV option online in Manage My Booking, which avoids the £35 fee. You could also send a Twitter DM to BA, which may result in them calling you and also at least puts your fingerprints on the attempt to contact BA. So you go for the FTV now and then ask for a full refund when it is quieter.