FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Farewell to the Business Centre in the GF Lounge
Old May 16, 2021, 5:23 am
VSLover

Programs: BA GGL & GfL, AA LTP, Marriott (sigh) Ambassador, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Paren
I do kind of agree that nowadays they are rarely used (I can't remember the last time I used a business centre) but I think the logical solution would be to keep around 2 computers (so 1 is available if the other stops working etc) and a printer for those who urgently need to print documents.

At the end of the day, a large business centre is prime real estate in a lounge which (in normal times) can get overcrowded, so it makes sense to perhaps partition it off with the 2 computers and printer with an additional rest area.

And those that want to hold Teams/Zoom/Skype calls should be encouraged to use a partitioned off business centre as not to disturb others in the lounge.*

*In an ideal world

agree. it would be great if they just set up two computers and a printer in the area just next to the service desk--so just outside the biz center. that has always been a dead and uninspired area anyhow, but would be convenient for those rare times people need to print something quickly--especially today when you never know what piece of paper you might have forgotten!