FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - UK arrivals - pre-departure, quarantine and post-arrival [currently no requirements]
Old May 11, 2021, 4:54 am
Fritz

Programs: Mucci Platinum Hairbrush des Bonnes Nouvelles. BA LTG, Bonvoy LTP, AA LTS, KL LTPt, Easy Flight Club
Originally Posted by KARFA
Yes, I agree it is clear in the regulations. Unfortunately it is less clear in the guidance or on timatic.
Which is a bit of a killer unfortunately as that's what the check-in staff will reference :-(

I wanted to be a good soldier and at least do the arrival test before leaving again. But I have also singularly failed to persuade Collinson to sell me just a 2 day test as opposed to the double test. Since I am still sitting on unused tests from the last time I had to buy them (for an overnight transit). I suspect I will end up trying to re-use that reference / booking and see where it gets me.

This will be another overnight transit so there really is no need for any test based on the legislation. But I'm not sure I have the energy to try and argue that at check-in if the computer is against me.