FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - IAD Priority Pass lounges
View Single Post
Old May 10, 2021, 11:58 pm
lamphs

Sunday, May 10

For some reason my UA IAD-LHR flight left out of B (@ check-in she acknowledged "this is new for us"). Used the LH lounge for 3 minutes - walked-in/out. Agent told me 'there might be some chips and cookies'. She was correct - about 1/2 dozen bags of plain chips and a handful of miniature granola bars and a few bottles of water and soda. The coffee and soda machine, as well as the bar, were closed 'for my safety'. There was a tiny section closed off, in a dark corner, for SEN and HON flyers.

I went to the TK lounge. It was about 2/3 full. It had a variety of packaged fresh food and the bar was open. The problem was that there was one employee who was the bartender, restocked the food, and bussed the tables.

Finally, since I rarely get to the A/B gates, and as a PP member, I thought I'd try the AF lounge. It was busy, bar was open with Tattinger champagne (not a connoisseur, but that is a better brand, correct?), and there was a good variety of packaged fresh food. I noted that the BA and VS lounges are closed.

Last edited by lamphs; May 12, 2021 at 12:03 am