FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Complaint about BA Branding - who do I contact?
Old May 8, 2021, 4:32 pm
WeAreFlyingHigh
Suspended

Programs: Marriott Platinum and BAEC blue again :'(
Complaint about BA Branding - who do I contact?

The BA logo being presented in multiple formats really ****** me off. You have the one we all see on their aircraft and then a web and print version (of which there are multiple).

The first image from the aircraft has various white and black dots to give a waving effect. I can understand not wanting dots on the web and print version but don't change the white altogether. The aircraft has a hard transition from red to blue. The other versions have an ugly white bar between them. The other version could also do with the grey shadowing to complete them. Then there is a third version printed around T5 without any white, any shadowing and has a hard border between the blue and red. The shape is also slightly different.

Why can't they be consistent? It's embarrassing for BAEC members to be subject to the constant failures of the marketing and branding team.

I'm seriously thinking of changing my airline of travel to one with consistent branding!