FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Remote Interviews for Global Entry [Renewals Only / Not Yet Available for NEXUS]
Old May 6, 2021, 9:30 pm
RealHJ

Programs: DL PM/1MM, BW DE (lifetime), HH DE, Marriott PE (lifetime), National Emerald Executive
Reviving this thread.

Has anyone been able to successfully schedule a remote Nexus appointment? Every time I check, from current month through to Dec, 2022 all dates are always crossed out. It says it's time zone dependent, so I've tried every US time zone, went through the next 20 months for each time zone, never anything available. Is there some trick to force appointments to show up and be able to schedule one?

Not sure what's the point of the "Remote" option, as it never seems to have any appointments available. Same as all the physical locations in the US (only three now left, it looks like!) and likewise all in Canada, that all always also still show "No appointments available for this location." (Just I am confused about posts earlier with some claiming to have been able to renew Nexus over the last year. How can anyone do it, when there are never any remote appointments available, and all the physical locations likewise, every single one, have no appointments available. Seems to be still all totally shut down hard, for 14+ months running now..)

Has anyone been able to get their Nexus renewal done upon arrival at Global Entry into the US? (At all the US airport locations that do GE but not Nexus.) Or is that not possible?

Last edited by RealHJ; May 6, 2021 at 9:42 pm