FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Conrad Maldives Rangali Island {MDV}
View Single Post
Old May 3, 2021, 10:00 am
MaldivesFreak

Originally Posted by SparkyX
The PCR test exemption for fully-vaccinated tourists announced on April 16 has been walked back:

“All inbound travelers are obliged to produce a PCR negative test result from 3rd May, even if vaccinated “
Interesting decision.

Originally Posted by Churnitupsome
Do the rooms at CMRI have irons and ironing boards?
Yes, all rooms have them.

Originally Posted by Travel kitten
We'll be sleeping in separate beds, and I know that both the WVs and the BVs allow for adult sized separate beds - can anyone confirm whether the extra beds are comfortable? Is the extra bed setup similar in both? Are they in the same room?
When 2 guests are in a BV and want to sleep apart they will, as a general rule, split the king bed in the middle and make it 2 singles (they're actually 2 singles with a thin foam mattress on top). Any third person will sleep on the sofa in the curtained-off area as someone else has stated or, if you ask, they'll swap the sofa for a rollaway bed should you want one. Rollaways are not too bad and the sofas are pretty comfy although I've never slept a full night on either - that's just what I've heard. I suggest that before arriving you ask for the beds to be split, a rollaway to be brought in and have the sofa made up into a bed so you can compare the three options.
In all of the over-water villas they use rollaways since they can't split the main beds into two.