FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Properties not worth using a Suite Upgrade Award (TSU)
Old Apr 28, 2021, 9:14 am
coleslaw

Programs: AA EXP, BA Gold, VS Gold, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by craigthemif
And with TSUs to burn and a limited number of places I can visit, I've got other things to worry about than rationing them for use the "best" suites. Maybe in 2-3 years this thread becomes a bit more relevant.
I've got TSUs to burn, but they're a finite resource and my number of stays per year is much greater than the number of TSUs I can earn.

So far this year my suite success ratio without using a TSU has been pretty high - but now that travel is picking up, occupancy rates are higher and there are (I assume) significantly more Globalists going into 2021/2022 then I expect that success ratio to go down. There's also a new Prive promotion for 3rd/4th/5th night free on suites, which will probably further reduce standard suite availability.

So for someone like me the thread (/the need to be strategic in TSU usage for 2021/2022) is already relevant.

Last edited by coleslaw; Apr 28, 2021 at 1:07 pm