FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Conrad Maldives Rangali Island {MDV}
View Single Post
Old Apr 27, 2021, 9:05 pm
rvlcr

Programs: AA Gold, UA Gold, HH Gold, Bonvoy Gold
Originally Posted by Splotly
Yes we’ve taken this transfer many times (most Augusts for the last half dozen years we’ve done a week or so at Mirihi then off to Conrad for a week or so) - doing the same this coming August actually!

Absolutely normal for Conrad price for the transfer to be higher than Mirihi’s. In fact the differential is a bit lower than I remember. We prefer to use Mirihi to do the transfer, not because it’s cheaper but simply because we’re leaving Mirihi so it’s much easier to control the timing (they normally call Conrad and make sure they’re ready for us before we leave etc).

The Mirihi price is also about what I’m used to, maybe a little lower actually. The trip takes maybe 15 mins (slow start and end of course - middle bit at speed is just 5 mins I guess).
Originally Posted by andaman C
Likewise did this last week and opted for Mirihi boat primarily because of cost and convenience. It's a short ride.
thanks... so $2xx is in line with what the transfer should cost? as long as i’m not getting overly ripped off i guess it’s fine! lol